This blog is devoted to my architectural sketching adventures and musings about the integration of architecture and sketching.
I hope not only to share my own on-location architectural sketches but provide tips and methodologies for sketching and understanding architecture.
Also, most importantly, I wish to explore ways in which, in a digital age, we can not only defend but
promote freehand sketching within the architectural profession.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday morning sketching at St Leonard's

I am really getting into groove with my morning walk and sketch before work and have realised that this church, St Leonard's is a great subject to come back to. Since its form is very complex. Another favourite is the big brutalist concrete building. So I am going to plan a few specific sketching exercises for myself.

At the moment I am still exploring markers. And today was an object based sketch.

So nice sitting on a kerb in the sun this morning.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy seeing how you work both with watercolor and markers. This church does seem like a great subject.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin